Insulation - Fiber America Cellulose
Green Seal Advantage
Just like all insulation materials are not created equal, not all cellulose insulation products are created equal. Many consider Green Seal cellulose insulation to be the most consistent and highest quality available in the market. As you consider your options for cellulose insulation, please consider these facts:
- Built in 2009, FiberAmerica’s plant is the most technically advanced production facility in the industry.
- We use only the highest quality paper for our products. The quality of the paper can have a dramatic impact on the amount of dust in the material and foreign matter. Using higher quality paper positively impacts the coverage rate of our product.
- FiberAmerica is run by a management team with in-depth installer experience and a thorough understanding of the challenges and needs of installers.
- The quality of our products is matched by our service commitment to our customers through our knowledgeable sales staff, technical know-how and commitment to on-time deliveries.
- We maintain an on-site laboratory where we regularly test our products to ensure consistency and quality. Additionally, we contract with an independent testing company to provide ongoing testing of our products to ensure compliance with federal specifications for our industry.
Examining the amount of insulation in building new and old is a very important part of a comprehensive energy efficiency review. As with all energy efficiency improvements, the benefits come down to comfort, energy and saving money.
Cellulose provides a higher R-value (thermal resistance) than fiberglass. It tightens the building more than other materials and flows easily around pipes and electrical wiring. It has been determined that cellulose is 36% better at eliminating air infiltration.
Cellulose is 85% recycled paper fiber and it takes less energy to produce the product in manufacturing.
For Information on Green Seal Cellulose CLICK HERE
The following pictures demonstrate a Wall Insulation project::
For a demonstration of wall insulation being performed CLICK HERE